Friday, November 1, 2013

And the results are in....

When I began this phase of my weight loss journey, I wasn't sure what to expect. I had lofty goals for myself, just like I had before, but could I do it this time.  So putting myself in the most positive frame of mind possible, I decided to go all in this time.  And I set myself a goal to lose 50 lbs by Halloween.  July 4th to October 31st.  50 lbs in 4 months. 

So today, November 1st, while at a doctor's appointment, I got on the scale to see if I'd made my goal.

And had to do a double take when I saw the number.  47 pounds.  So, no, I did not meet my goal.  I would like to think if I hadn't had this terrible headcold for the past two weeks that I would have been able to run more and made the goal, but even so, I'm really freaking proud of myself.  47 lbs lighter and two sizes smaller feels great.  And now I'm ready for phase 2....

No comments:

Post a Comment