Friday, January 7, 2011

The Transformation Begins

To all my friends -
This is my 2nd attempt at blogging, and this time I'm committed to making it happen. No, I don't have more time, nor have I developed a deep passion for writing...but I'm working it into my personal tranformation plan.  Even if nobody reads this, I believe that writing it will help keep me in track and be an outlet for me to just put down everything that is on my mind.  My ideal would be that someday my son will see this, and he will be able to de-code me and see how every action is influenced by him.

And IF I happen to get any loyal followers, and you don't see any posts from me, PLEASE KEEP ME ON TRACK!

Johnna

1 comment:

  1. Oh oh oh I'll help you stay on track, because I'm addicted to reading blogs!!

    ReplyDelete